Compassion-Centered Nonprofit Organization
Angel's Fostering Care Foundation Corp. is a nonprofit organization in North Carolina. We do everything we can to help families and foster kids feel loved, including:
- Providing Christmas Gifts
- Assisting With the transition from Foster Care to Adulthood
- Supporting Single Families
- Sharing Clothing Donations, Meals, & School Supplies
- Empowering Families Experiencing Financial Hardship
The most important thing for people to know about the organization is that nobody is tucked away. We try to provide some type of assistance for everyone who walks through our doors. Our work is diverse and challenging, but our purpose is simple: to give back and help people in need.
Started in 2018, we are a local organization focused on the nearby communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. We hope to increase donations and better serve those who rely on us. Any contribution helps — from toys to make sure that every kid gets a Christmas gift to clothes students need as new school years start.